- Manufacturer: Oxford Products
- Price: (When Tested) £100
- High waistband
- Reinforced leggings with aramid reinforcements
- Belt loops which are perfect for an Oxford Connector Belt so you can attach your jacket to the leggings
- Two hip pockets which neatly fits your mobile phone
- Level 2 CE knee protectors
- Pockets for hip protectors but these do not come with the leggings
- Colors: Black, Grey, Khaki and Burgundy
- Sizes: 6 to 22 in short, regular and long
- Review Period: I wear these all year round, in the winter months I wear Oxford Base Layers underneath
Important Links / Where to Buy
There are two outside pockets on the hips which I find a perfect size for my mobile phone.
There are two inside pockets but these are designed for the hip protectors but you could put something in there if you’re not using hip protectors, not sure how comfortable this would be though!
There are two pockets on the knees where the knee protectors go.
I like that these leggings are high waisted, they fit nicely especially when riding the bike. The material is really stretchy so I find they mould to my body shape and are really comfortable both on and off the bike.
Outer Shell: 40% Cotton
Lining: 100% Polyester
Front Pocket Bags: 100% Cotton
Mesh Trim Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Wash inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Warm iron inside out
- Remove protectors before washing
- The colour of this denim may transfer to other garments
- Do not tumble dry
I regularly wash my leggings, I take the armour out and turn them inside out before popping them in the washing machine.
To dry, I just pop them on the back of a chair. They dry surprising quickly. I then pop the armour back in and turn them the right way.
The leggings come in a good range of sizes and colours:
- Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22
- Leg lengths: Short; Regular; Long
- Colours: Black, Grey, Khaki and Burgundy
Oxford Products 2.0 Ladies Leggings
I have been a fan of Kevlar leggings for a while now and I have to say these Oxford Product super leggings are a firm favourite of mine. The leggings are sooooo comfortable and they offer the protection I need when riding my bike.
They are an Aramid fibre reinforced lining legging with Level 2 CE knee armour and hip protector pockets for optional hip protection too but I haven’t got the hip protectors in mine.
The super leggings are a high waisted legging which I really like for riding the bike as I find they stay in position and I am not constantly having to pull them up when I get off the bike.
They are made from a super comfy four way soft stretch material and look like normal leggings. They are smart enough to wear to work in the office – when I ride to work, I just take my bike boots off when I get there and put on a pair of shoes.
These leggings cost about £100 and come in a range of sizes (6-22), leg lengths (short, regular and long) and colours (black, grey, khaki and burgundy) so all shapes and sizes are catered for. I would say they are a true to size fit.
I find them so comfortable to wear, I can be in them all day and forget that I am actually wearing protective motorcycle trousers with knee armour.
In the colder months I wear a set of the Oxford Products advanced base layers underneath to give me an extra layer of heat.
I also have the Oxford Products zip connector belt which goes through the belt loops on the leggings so I can zip my jacket to the leggings which gives me that extra protection and comfort when riding. The connector belt costs about £17.
I am really pleased with these leggings, they are super comfortable and great value for money. I wear these leggings all year round and wouldn’t be without them.